Saturday, February 7, 2015

Just in case you're wondering....

Hello beautiful! Woah I'm sorry I left this space dead for pretty long because I lost my previous camera (actually I just don't know which bag I put it in) and also because I have been pretty tied up with work - I hold a non-office job so that means I have no weekends too, that I don't have time to take pictures for this space. And also I have been gaining weight tremendously since like..... forever so during my free time I usually hit the gym and by the time I get home I am pretty much restless already lol. But I did update at my main lifestyle blog so I hope you guys could follow me there hehe. I thank you in advance.

Just to let you know, I'm still into this whole beauty thing. I even held a job as a beauty advisor from July- December 2014 so no worries =)) I have explored a lot into the beauty products world within these 5 months, much more than I used to and I am even splurging on items that I don't even used to use... like eyeshadows and blushers.

I will be moving to a new place by end March so I hope when I sort out my beauty stash by this month I will have lots and lots of my favourite products to share with you guys.

Also got myself a new camera about a month ago and I have been pretty satisfied with it! Plus it has a.. what do you call that... erm........ 180 degree turnable LCD lol. So it'll be easier if I wan a show you the products on myself.

Already having a few categories in mind that I wan a tell you guys about! Please don't give up on me haha.

The next post.. most probably will be on hair products!! Most probably... I might change my mind though, update you guys again.

See ya lovelies x.

"Makeup can't solve all my problems, but it's a pretty fab start!"


No comments:

Post a Comment